Our Mission, Vision & Core Values
Nonprofit CPAs is a network of CPA firms serving nonprofits nationwide. The primary purpose of the organization is to provide its members with resources in education and marketing as well as foster networking among members in order to provide high-quality comprehensive business advisory services to the nonprofit industry.
The Executive Committee of Nonprofit CPAs envisions the following for the organization:
- Membership representation in all defined geographic territories
- Provide members value, which leads to increased member involvement
- To be the premier organization for CPAs who provide nonprofit consulting and advisory service
Members of the Executive Committee have identified the following organizational values:
- Knowledge & Information
- Nonprofit Industry Expertise
- Valuable Resources
- Integrity Among Members
- Reciprocal Networking
- Participation and Contributions
- A Reputation of Excellence
Therefore, all membership experiences, as well as interactions with prospective members, vendors, and the general public, will seek to uphold these values. In doing so, the leadership believes that the true membership experience in the Nonprofit CPAs will be rewarding and valuable. As these values reinforce the core reason for the organization to exist, they are central to the membership experience and the organization's brand.